Yes, taking care of your Simba bedding is a breeze and care instructions are on each label.
- The cover of the Hybrid and Memory Foam range of pillows can easily be removed and washed at 40° and tumble dried on the lowest heat setting.
- The mattress protector can be machine washed up to 90° and tumble dried at 70°.
- We recommend washing the Hybrid Duvet every 3-6 months to keep it maintained and it can also be machine washed up to 40°, just with the Hybrid with Outlast make sure the down is evenly spread when drying.
- The duvet in our Feather & Down range can be machine washed at 40° and due to the nature of the filling, we recommend washing no more than twice a year.
- Our fitted sheet can be machine washed up to 40° and tumble dried on a gentle low heat. Please note the Aloe Vera treatment lasts up to 5 washes.
Please keep in mind we don't recommend removing and washing your Simba Hybrid® mattress cover, please see the article here for care instructions specifically for our mattresses.