Pretty much every layer of the Simba Hybrid® Mattress has been designed to promote air flow and cooling - something you won't find in foam stack. Looking at it from top to bottom:
- The super soft sleep surface is built to be breathable
- Our unique Simbatex layer is comfy foam with an open cell structure to let air flow through
- Our springs aren't just a special, patented design for pressure relief - they act like little bellows to move warm air through
- The castellations (that's little grooves) in our support base create both flexible zones and another point for heat to escape
- The woven fabric around the base of the mattress is also designed for (you guessed it) air flow!
Basically, we've designed a pretty cool mattress and anyone who says otherwise is full of hot air...