There's no reason why our mattresses wouldn't be suitable for kids, but as a general rule we would recommend a minimum age of 2 years as at this age children start to have better control of their bodies during sleep. Unless of course, you're looking at our Simba Cot or Bunk mattresses, these have been crafted only with growing kids in mind.
Articles in this section
- Are you environmentally friendly and is the mattress vegan?
- Can you make bespoke mattresses?
- Do your mattresses meet all the fire safety requirements?
- Has the foam used in your mattresses been tested to ensure it is safe?
- How big is the box?
- How deep is your mattress, will my sheets fit?
- How firm are your mattresses?
- How heavy are your Hybrid® mattresses and what sizes do you offer?
- I have a sore back - would a Simba help?
- I'm pregnant, will a Simba be suitable?