There's no reason why our mattresses wouldn't be suitable for kids, but as a general rule we would recommend a minimum age of 2 years as at this age children start to have better control of their bodies during sleep.
Articles in this section
- Is the Luxe topper removable?
- Are you environmentally friendly and is the mattress vegan?
- Can you make bespoke mattresses?
- Do your mattresses meet all the fire safety requirements?
- Has the foam used in your mattresses been tested to ensure it is safe?
- How big is the box that Simba arrives in?
- How deep is your mattress, will my sheets fit?
- How do I know which mattress is right for me?
- How firm are your mattresses?
- How heavy are your Hybrid® mattresses and what sizes do you offer?