After extensive research, we decided on a 10.5 tog level for each of our duvets. This magic number means that they aren't too heavy or wafer thin and are perfect to use all year round.
Articles in this section
- Are the pillows available in John Lewis?
- Are the pillows suitable for small children?
- Are they anti-allergen?
- Can I use the duvet all year round?
- Do I need to use a pillowcase and duvet cover and will my current one fit?
- Do they meet all the fire saftey requirements?
- How would you describe the firmness of the pillows?
- I noticed you make two different types of duvet, what's the difference?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the pillows?
- What are the pillows made of?