We recently made a change only to the cover of our Hybrid® Mattress; the rest is the great combination of lush foam and supportive springs we're known for. We switched covers to answer feedback from fans who requested that we make it washable. So you can now unzip the white top sleep surface and pop it in the washing machine at (up to) 40 degrees. The bottom grey half stays with the mattress so after line or tumble drying (on low) you can zip it straight back on, no fuss.
Articles in this section
- Are you environmentally friendly and is the mattress vegan?
- Can I use an electric blanket with my Simba?
- Can you make bespoke mattresses?
- Do your mattresses meet all the fire safety requirements?
- Has anything else changed about the Hybrid® or is it just the cover?
- Has the foam used in your mattresses been tested to ensure it is safe?
- How big is the box?
- How deep is your mattress, will my sheets fit?
- How has the Simba Hybrid® cover changed? Why?
- How heavy are your Hybrid® mattresses and what sizes do you offer?