The previous mattress cover still has all the great features you'd expect from a Simba engineered sleep surface - it's super soft, breathable and hypoallergenic. The only difference is that if you want to clean it you'll need to sponge clean with a damp cloth, using circular motions, rather than machine washing. Either way, we'd still advise using our deluxe mattress protector to keep it fresh.
Articles in this section
- Can I get more information on how many instalments are left and pay the balance off?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How does Refer a Friend work? I've referred my friend and they've placed an order but I haven't heard anything?
- I can't find certain Simba products on the website anymore. Are they still available?
- I have some questions about my Simba but I didn't order through your website, who do I contact?
- I have the original Simba Hybrid® Mattress cover and I see it's changed. Does that mean mine isn't as good?
- I think my item is defective. What do I do?
- I've made a mistake on my order. Can I change it?
- I've only received part of my order. Where's the rest?