How much is delivery & how long does it take?
Standard delivery to most of the UK is free of charge and takes place within 2-5 working days. For a little extra, you can book a weekend delivery or a specific time slot:
Specific time slots are not currently available when selecting Old Mattress Removal & Recycling
- Standard weekday delivery: FREE
- Weekday delivery with a specific time slot: £20
- Saturday/Sunday delivery: £10
- Saturday/Sunday delivery with a specific time slot: £30
- Standard weekday delivery with Old Mattress Removal & Recycling: £50
- Saturday/Sunday delivery with Old Mattress Removal & Recycling: £70
Delivery of the Hybrid® Ultra Mattress is free of charge via our VIP Delivery Service and includes free old mattress removal if selected at checkout. VIP delivery includes installation and removal of all packaging.
VIP delivery can be added to any mattress/topper or bed base purchase.
- VIP Delivery: £50
- VIP Delivery with old mattress/bed base removal and recycling: £100 (For bed base removal, a bed base needs to be purchased)
We also deliver to Highlands, Northern Ireland and remote areas with the following delivery charges: mattresses £50, beds £50, and £7.50 for accessories. Existing mattress removal is not available in these areas. We do not currently offer delivery to The Channel Islands.
For all mainland UK services, your order will usually arrive within 1-3 working days. You’ll be able to select your date on the calendar at checkout, but if that date isn't available, it means we're not in your area on that day. ‘Out of area’ postcodes may take 5-15 working days, but we'll let you know if this applies when you place your order.
Any smaller item orders, such as pillows, duvets and toppers, will be delivered free of charge by DPD Local. If you order before 2pm you will be able to select next day delivery at no extra charge (Monday to Saturday)
If your delivery address includes one of the below postcodes, sadly your address is a little out of our reach and we aren't be able to deliver to you currently; AB, DD, IV40+, KW16+, PA20+, PH41-44, as well as any offshore islands.