Get help with your products
Select products below to filter answers
What's the difference between your mattresses, how do I choose?+
No matter which of our two Hybrid® Mattresses you choose, you're always guaranteed our patented blend of cooling foam and ultra responsive mIQro™ springs. The difference lies in the layers and the number of springs in each.
The Hybrid has five layers and up to 2,500 springs, and the Pro has seven layers and up to 5,000 springs.
Those added springs and layers mean even more responsive support, even better heat regulation and ultimately an even more comfy night's sleep. Meaning there's now a Simba for a wider range of needs and budgets.
Do I still qualify for the 200 night trial if I paid using financing?+
Yes, absolutely. If you were to decide not to keep your mattress we'd refund any instalments paid and cancel the agreement for you.
I want to return my order how do I request this?+
We're sorry to hear it didn't work out and you're wanting to return.
Our returns process is pretty easy but there's just a few reminders when requesting a return:
- It's just our mattresses that have a 200 night trial and we do suggest that you give your Simba at least 30 nights to ‘bed in’ – any new mattress can feel a bit different at first.
- All other items have a 14 day returns period, this means things like pillows and duvets must be in an unused condition and repackaged prior to the return - they will be inspected once they've arrived safe and sound back at our warehouse before we process the refund.
- The return must be requested by the account holder who placed the original order with us.
- If you've ordered via Amazon, eBay, John Lewis or any of our retailers you will need to contact them directly to request a return.
If you tick all the boxes above - great!
To kickoff a return, go to our Returns page here.
Our returns are free but any applicable delivery charges at the time of ordering will not be refunded. Once the item is on its way back to us, we’ll process your refund and cancel the financing agreement if you chose the 0% instalment option
Can I arrange contactless delivery?+
Yes. We’ve been gathering as much information as possible about the impact of the Coronavirus (Covid-19). We have taken advice from trusted sources, working out how we best protect our customers, our communities and our colleagues.
Some of the steps we have taken so far:
- Delivery times are not impacted.
- You will not be asked to sign for the delivery and instead we're taking photographs.
- Customers who are self isolating will receive doorstep delivery, you will be contacted before delivery.
- You can request doorstep delivery even if you are not self isolating. If you wish to defer your delivery this can also be arranged.
Finally, we’re in constant contact with all relevant authorities to make sure that we continue to do everything we can. If you have any concerns please contact our customer service team.
How will I know when my order will arrive, will I get a time slot?+
You'll know exactly when to expect your delivery with our tracked services.
For orders containing a mattress, you'll receive your allocated three hour delivery window the morning of your chosen delivery date. You'll have access to live tracking to see where the driver is on route and the number of deliveries ahead of you. The window will narrow on the day and the drivers will also give you a call when they're on their way to you.
If you've ordered accessories only, you'll be allocated a one hour window on the day of delivery and again have access to tracking features as well as plenty of inflight options.
To track your order head to your account. Don’t have an account yet? Sign up here.
We might occasionally use alternative couriers or local delivery services. If we need to for your order then we’ll let you know when we confirm despatch.
Do you offer a discount for NHS staff?+
Yes we do, and we're able to extend our exclusive offer even further to Blue Light Card members also which includes a number of other sectors.
Head over to either Health Service Discounts or Blue Light Card using the links below, follow the registration steps if you're not already a member and search for 'Simba Sleep'.
Health Service Discounts - https://healthservicediscounts.com/
Blue Light Card - https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/
Access to the exclusive discount will require some form of identification either through the sites own registration process, or via our online process. But don't worry, it's not too strenuous and we're on hand to help if you struggle.